PLOT TWIST.
YOU'RE IN LOVE.
Olive finally found the one thing she never expected to want.
Mars.
Which is highly inconvenient.
Thanks to his ridiculously perfect new girlfriend.
Now she just has to get over him.
Lock in. Graduate. Go home. Easy.
Small problem: The universe saved its best lessons for semester two.
Olive has a plan.
Mars has terrible timing.
The Dorm has opinions.
Someone's going to break.
My opinion:
ARC Review:
Soul Dorm II by Ezgi Ero is the second book in the Soul Dorm series.
Olive has finally realised how much she is in love with Mars, but there is one problem: he has a **new girlfriend**. Now Olive has to try to forget about him, focus on graduating, and hopefully return home. Of course, the heart never listens to the mind, and this semester is going to bring her lessons she never expected to learn.
The whole group is going to be tested alongside Olive, and by the end, some of them will receive a very rough lesson while others will finally get what they truly deserve.
I am amazed by this book. It is filled with drama, love, emotional moments, and some unexpected twists. I found it more intense and emotional than the first book, and I really enjoyed seeing how most of the characters grew throughout the story.
There were some cute romantic moments that made me smile, but also some emotional scenes that almost made me cry. I became really invested in the characters and their journey, so when I reached the ending, I was happy to see such a beautiful conclusion but also sad that the story was over.
I highly recommend this duology to anyone who loves YA fantasy, academy romances, slow-burn romance, found family, and emotional stories with plenty of drama.
A beautiful and emotional ending to the Soul Dorm series. 💕📚

0 Σχόλια