Review: Falling for my husband by Pamela Ann


Description: British billionaire, Callum Kensington's best friend was dying. Richard von Berg's last dying wish was for Callum to take care and marry his sister to protect her from money-grabbing men. Willingly, Callum agreed to marry secretly and become Stella's conservator until she was at the age of twenty-six. 
Heiress Stella von Berg moved to London and started her new life at the age of twenty-one. For years, she harbored a crush on Callum, but he kept his distance and treated her like a child. For three years, she and her fake husband see each other once or twice a year. He lived his life and she did hers. 
But when his family started to demand Callum take a wife, he had no choice but to present Stella as his scapegoat. 
That week changed them. 
Both entered an unknown territory where the needs and desires consumed all senses. It was an ache rooted deeply, gnawing into their souls, their hearts, just waiting to surface. And when it did, it was only a matter of time until one of them gets hurt. 

Limits are tested and shackles are shaken, but will these two lost souls find their way home?

My opinion: It was a nice story. I like that we get to hear stories about many of the characters. I loved how callum was responding to stella. It has romance,great characters,  steamy sex scenes. It pissed me off in some parts but it was worth reading it untill the end.

Best lines:


The first thing I thought when I entered her was, this is Heaven. The second, her tight pussy is
mine and I’m going to fuck it until I feel like I am blasting through space, blazing hot and ready to
come to earth, but until then, I am going to own it.

It’s the only one I want . Those words took me deeper into the beautiful abyss as my orgasm
peaked, about to spurt out of my dick.

You’re the Lord and Master. I’m just a shy, innocent woman who’s more than willing to be
ravished.

     Smiling down at her, I felt somewhat lighter and then, out of nowhere, my possessive streak reared
its face. “This body is mine,” I panted, kissing her forehead. “My property.” I licked and playfully bit
into her pebbled nipple. “This…” I whispered, eyes closed as I breathed in her scent. “This belongs to
me, Stella.” My tongue made a quick swipe in between her slit before I placed a kiss right above it.
“My pussy.”


“Hey,” Callum greeted after he opened the door. He came in with a steaming mug, wearing fitted,
black boxer briefs and a black, ribbed, fitted tank.
    Lethal was the word. Mind you, I couldn’t help giving a quick, appreciative glance towards his
honed sexiness. “Nice.”

Thou shall not play with fire if one doesn’t know how to douse it, control it and tame it. For it will
burn, scar and consume you alive without thought.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια