Review: Crave A Billionaire Bachelors Club Novel by Monica Murphy

                                                                     Description:
Billionaire Archer Bancroft always gets what he wants—and he's wanted Ivy Emerson, his best friend's sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and untouchable only makes her more tempting. When a million-dollar bet with his friends throws down a challenge—last bachelor standing takes all—Archer knows he can win. That is, until one enchanted evening with Ivy takes his heart for a ride.
Ivy knows Archer is nothing but bad news: infuriating, arrogant . . . and completely intoxicating. But despite her best efforts, she can't seem to keep away. When a stolen kiss leads to a night of heated passion, Ivy realizes she's in trouble and in head over heels.
But in the light of day, everything seems clearer, and Archer's not so sure a one-night stand is all he wants. Concocting a plan to keep Ivy by his side, Archer might just be willing to lose this bet . . . and win the jackpot instead. 

                                                    My opinion:
Three friends, Gage,Archer and Matt the two of them have sworn to be single forever so the third one makes a bet whoever stays single at the end gets one million. Archer though is in love with Gage's little sister and he can't do nothing about it.Because he knows that his friend would kill him if he touches her.He's a womanizer. Ivy knows that very well so her head tells her to stay away but her body disagree. He kissed her, gave her the most amazing orgasm of her life but he wants more from her.They argue all the time and then most of the time that leads to incredible sex. Two weeks they were
working together, having sex and falling for each other, one moments he opens his mouth and fucks everything up.  Will she be able to forgive him?

 It's a nice, romantic, sexy (and a bit nerve wracking for me) story.I wanted to read more about them and i think the end was a bit abrupt.


My favourite lines:
1)   If I’m going to consider a relationship with a guy, that’s what I want. What I need. A spark. Chemistry. A few stolen kisses, wandering hands, whispered words in a quiet corner where someone might catch us. He’d press me up against a wall, cradle my face in his hands, and kiss me like he means it . . .
2)“I’m surprised you didn’t take it to the next level. Grab my dick and claim it as yours.”
3)Archer is an asshole who could probably kiss the pants off of me, but I
won’t go there.
4)   This woman is going to kill me. I just know it.
5)“I want nothing from you that you don’t want to give,” 
6)“Do you think about it? I swear to God, Ivy, all I want to do is drag you into that bedroom right now and fuck you until you can’t see straight.” 
7)Besides, I’m not asking you to wait for me naked in my bed every night,though the idea is appealing.” 
8)It’ll involve special oils from the spa and you completely naked.


http://www.amazon.com/Crave-Billionaire-Bachelors-Club-Novel-ebook/dp/B00BKZGOHM

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια