Review: Spin (Songs of Corruption #1) by C.D. Reiss

                                                             Description:
Mafia capo, Antonio Spinelli blew through my orderly life like a cyclone. 

Gorgeous and passionate, with a breathtaking brutality, he put me under his spell the moment he touched me, drawing me into his underworld of risk, violence and betrayal. 

And I found, just as this sophisticated savage didn’t trust me, I didn’t trust myself. Something happened to me. Some alchemy from the heat between us. 

I discovered I was a savage, too. 


                                        My opinion:
Theresa was sad because not only she had found out that her ex was cheating on her but after some time he came to her and asked her to be together again of course she refused. But then she met a very handsome man when she went out with her brother and then she saw him again when she was with her sister. That time he gave her his card and she learned his name,
Antonio Spinelli.He asked her out but she refused because she was still hurting from her ex's betrayal. Theresa has a big heart and she can't say easily no.So when her ex asked her to support him by showing up to a fundraiser, she accepted. Antonio wasn't a man who gave up easily and that's how he managed to get Theresa into a date and started to know her better.
Every time things were good between them something bad was happening and was tearing them apart.Her ex told her that Antonio was in mafia and she started looking into it.Her best friend got in trouble with a loan shark, Theresa tried to help her but she got in trouble too so Antonio was there to solve the problem and protect them.She was slowly realising that his world wasn't the same as hers.He left her but she came back to him, the only thing she wants now is to be with him.

The prim and proper girl, Theresa, fell in love with a mafia capo,Antonio.They both knew that they had to stay away from each other but they couldn't.She knew that he and his world were dangerous but that didn't stop her from looking for him. He knew that he could put her in danger but he was ready to give his life for her.She made him crazy and put him in a lot of troubles.
Antonio is an Alpha male, intense, brutal,sexy and gentle at times. Theresa is kind,sweet but she also have a wild side.

It's so intense, sweet, sexy,and dirty. When i started reading it i could never imagine i would love it so much.How am i going to wait until the next book come out?


My favourite lines:
1)“I will. And you might push me away, but not before you kiss me back. You know it. I know it. And everyone else in this office is going to know it,” he said.
2)I whispered to myself fuck me fuck me fuck me hard until I came, ass tightening, hips twisting, balancing my whole body on the top of my head
and the balls of my feet.
3)“I’ll take you like this. In the morning, before coffee, I fuck you. At
night, I fuck you harder. In our bedroom, our living room, our kitchen, I’ll love you in every room. Mi amore, I’ll break you with my love and put you back together. And when I retire, you still call me Capo because you’re mine. Always mine.”



You can buy it on Amazon:
                                            Spin

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια