Angel's Halo: Entangled ( Angel's Halo MC Series #2) by Terri Anne Browning

                                                                  Description:
 He was the MC’s enforcer. The man to dole out punishments within the club. Men feared him, and so the peace was kept. For the most part. But Spider isn’t at peace with himself. There is only one thing in life he wants, and she just stormed back into his life…

Willa

The moment I saw him, I belonged to Spider Masterson. Now, four years later, I still can’t help but want to belong to him. Even after all the pain he has put me through, I couldn’t keep my distance.

Spider

There have been two females in my life that have ever made me feel anything. One was my best friend. The other owned my soul. She’d tattooed her name on my heart the second she had smiled at me for the first time. But the past stands in our way. I know I need to explain that night to her, but once I have her back in my bed, I can’t think about anything but making her mine.

                                                                My opinion:
  The story begins with Willa telling us how she decided to find her father and her sister.The MC compound wasn't as she was imagined it to be, it was far better.There she met a biker from The Angel's Halo MC,Spider. Her dad told her to stay away from him. Spider noticed her too and was annoyed because Duke told him to stay away from her too. Neither one of them was strong enough to stay away, and they ended up spending a great night together in bed. Willa was happy with him, but her sister had a way to always make  her feel bad. And she did it, Willa and Spider broke it off. Two years later Tasha and her father died and Bash had to take care of his child so he lost Raven. After many years Bash comes back home with his child and Willa with him, he earns Raven back too. Willa and Spider were arguing constantly but after someone tried to hurt her they started getting along. Their relationship had it's ups and downs but nothing that couldn't be fixed.


I adore the Angel's Halo series. We get to see all the characters from the first book. Some more than others. The book begins with Willa and Spider's story, followed by Bash and Raven's, we get to know abit more about Gracie and Hawk and at the end we see a scene with Felicity and Jet. Whatever questions i had from the first book about the first two couples are now answered. I would have loved to find out more about Flick and Jet in this book, i'm still confused with them.
Let's hope that we'll have a third book soon.....



You can buy it on Amazon:
                                                           Angel's Halo Entangled
 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια