Stepbrother dearest by Penelope Ward

                                                                Description:
 You're not supposed to want the one who torments you.

When my stepbrother, Elec, came to live with us my senior year, I wasn't prepared for how much of a jerk he'd be.

I hated that he took it out on me because he didn't want to be here.
I hated that he brought girls from our high school back to his room.
But what I hated the most was the unwanted way my body reacted to him.

At first, I thought all he had going for him were his rock-hard tattooed abs and chiseled face. But things started changing between us, and it all came to a head one night.

Then, just as quickly as he'd come into my life, he was gone back to California.

It had been years since I'd seen Elec.

When tragedy struck our family, I'd have to face him again.

And holy hell, the teenager who made me crazy was now a man that drove me insane.

I had a feeling my heart was about to get broken again.





                                                                My opinion:
  Greta's mom had married again a year ago and now her stepdad's son would come to live with them for a year. She was excited and nervous about it.As an only child she always wanted a sibling. Their first meeting didn't go very well, actually it was terrible.She was attracted by his appearance but repulsed by his behaviour. The meaner he was to her the more she wanted to make him like her, it was her challenge. There were times that he treated her very nice and others that he pissed her off. It was frustrating for her. Elec had to go back to his mom the last night he told her how he was feeling about her and he made love to her. Many years after a tragedy will bring them in the same place again. Their feelings for each other hadn't change but Elec now had a girlfriend, Greta had 24 hours to decide if she could let him go back or do something about it.She couldn't stop him. Greta thought this was the last time that she would see him but she was so wrong.




Such a lovely story, so romantic, sexy and heartbroken at times. Both Greta and Elec are nice people but the last one has alot problems with his father so he was behaving badly most of the time. But she was the only person who kept trying to understand him and wasn't giving up on him. The whole book is focusing on the two main characters, on the last part is being reavealed the story behind his and
his dad's problems. My favourite part was when he went to find her and the epilogue.






My favourite lines:
 1)Thud.
  Was that my heart or the bag?

2)“How is stepbrother dearest today?” Victoria asked.
        The bed squeaked as I plopped on my stomach and sighed into the phone. “Up to his usual
assholery.”

3)It’s hard alright. God, I can’t get it out of my head!
        Pierced mushroom head

4)Keep the change, or rather, change into these. I’m guessing your current ones are a little wet.

5)What would I have done if he were actually
really nice to me: lose my mind altogether and start humping his leg?

6)“You want more? I was going to ask her to marry me tonight at her sister’s wedding. I was supposed to be engaged right at this very moment, but instead, I’m in an elevator fighting the urge to back you up against this wall and fuck you so hard that I’ll have to carry you back to your room.”








You can buy it on Amazon:
                                                                   stepbrother dearest
 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια