Captivated by you (A Crossfire novel book #4) by Sylvia Day

                                                             Description:
Gideon calls me his angel, but he's the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.

The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened up old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp; my greatest fears becoming my reality; my love tested in ways I wasn't sure I was strong enough to bear.

At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we'd worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we'd had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream . . .



                           My opinion:
Gideon and Eva are now married but their problems still exist. They can't tell to anyone about their wedding which makes Gideon unhappy.Brett was one of the people he hated more so everytime his name was mentioned Gideon felt violent.And it was getting worst when his own wife was talking about him. Eva decided to spend time with her dad and her best friend in San Diego, Gideon went there for "work" too. Both of them had problems with family members,friends and personal issues, but they were trying to make it work between them. Gideon was fighting his demons so he can have the life he wanted with his wife, Eva was trying to help him too. His enemies decided that the best way to hurt him was via his wife, and they were right, Gideon was afraid of that and was very precautious. But one of his moves made Eva angry and almost ruined the relationship they were trying too hard to build.




I'm very disappointed by the plot of this book. It's almost a rerun of the third book of this series. It has very few developments. Same damn patern, Gideon fucks up, Eva runs away and he chases after her. I would have loved to see more of Cary's story but nop it didn't happen.I was glad to see that Gideon was able to open up (a little bit). I felt that the best part of this story was the sex scenes. Sylvia Day writes the most detailed amazingly hot sex scenes. You will find one in almost every chapter. I'm quite sad because i really liked the crossfire series.





You can buy it on Amazon:
                                           Captivated by you

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια