Mr. X by Clarissa wild

                                                                   Description:
He’s come to kill me. 
I’m a user and abuser of my own body. In my darkest hour I sold my soul to the devil and now I must pay the price. With his gun to my head I have no choice but to listen and obey, but I refuse to go down easily. Nothing is stronger than the will to survive. My instincts kicked into full gear the second he stepped into my motel room. 
Except when I look at him I see my own heart staring back at me. A history tainted by blood. 
I don’t know his name, but I know he wants me. To save myself I’ll sacrifice my sanity. My body. My soul. Something tells me the x-shaped scar that marks his eye is the only escape I have. He is Mr. X; the man who comes to claim my life. Can I save myself before he demands my heart? 


                                                        My opinion:
Jay was working as a stripper and sometimes she took some clients to a next level. One night she took a client to her motel room, things didn't go as she was expecting them. He was killed by a strange man who after that kept the gun pointed at her. She was trying to find out why that man wanted to kill her. He didn't kill her but he captured her. He was hired to kill her but he couldn't do it, he wanted to be the one to decide for her life not anyone else. X was determined to find out who planned this and was going to kill that person and anyone who got in his way.
X wanted to punish her, ravish her but most of all he wanted her to remember him. Jay is now used to obey him, it means less problems and less pain for her. Plus she has nowhere to go, if she escapes from him she'll get killed by others. One night she asked to know why he took her and he decided to tell her. That was the night that her memory came back. Jay found out a few texts that made him look like a liar to her, she lost her trust and managed to escape. X loved her so he kept his promise, he caught the man who hired the organization to kill her. She was now free and able to start her life again, she could do it alone or with the man who loved her and waited for her his whole life.



Dark and twisted story with an incredible and sweet ending. It's well writen, in some parts it alternates between present and past as an explanation. The characters are very interesting. Jay is a young girl who the only thing she wanted was to be loved. She did crazy things and bad choices that ruined her life. X was a man borned into the wrong family, his life was horrible because of his family profession. His choice to love was the reason he was marked for ever. They were both broken but they became one when they were together.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                           Mr.X

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια