Raw ( Raw Family #1) by Belle Aurora

                                                               Description:
Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.

Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.

Best decision I ever made.

Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.

My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.

But the saying is true.

The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me.

I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.

But then there’s him.

I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.

He makes me feel.

It’s unconventional.

But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.

So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life.
 


                                                              My opinion:
One night when Lexi was 6 years old she had helped a little boy who was hurt. It was the last time she ever saw him. But till this day she still remembered his name, Antonio Falco. She was now living in Australia working as a social worker because of that kid. For many days she noticed that someone was watching her and for some strange reason she didn't report this. One night when she was coming home, someone attacked her and her stalker saved her. After that they formed a weird relationship. She was hooked on him as much as he was on her, but he wouldn't admit it even to himself. Everytime that they were being happy with what they had something bad happened, either by him or because of people in his lifestyle. Lexi believed in him, tried to help him and it worked for a while. Twich wanted to change for her, be a better person so they can both be happy. But karma is a bitch, and his bad choices caught up with him. 



I'm in love with this book. It's an unconventional love story with an ending you wouldn't expect. I have to say that it's from the books that the title is justified and totaly right for it. Twich was raw, at everything he said or did. He was a damaged boy who became an even damaged man. His life was hell and meant nothing until the day he met and got to know Lexi. She was his angel. Lexi was a strong woman with a fucked up life as well, until she met her foster mom. After that she had a decent life, good friends and a job she loved. Then she met him and everything was a mess. In her mind she knew she had to run from him but her heart told her to do the opposite. They both paid the price of their choices but they also earned something good from this relationship.


My favorite lines:

1)Did I seriously just get rejected by my stalker? What the fuck?

2)So here I am. Naked. In front of the man who has been stalking me for as long as I can remember.

    What the fuck is wrong with me?


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                           Raw

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια