Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward

                                                                Description:
After getting dumped, the last thing I needed was to move next door to someone who reminded me of my ex-boyfriend, Elec.

Damien was a hotter version of my ex.

The neighbor I’d dubbed “Angry Artist” also had two massive dogs that kept me up with their barking.

He wanted nothing to do with me. Or so I thought until one night I heard laughter coming through an apparent hole in my bedroom wall. 

Damien had been listening to all of my phone sessions with my therapist. 

The sexy artist next door now knew all of my deepest secrets and insecurities.

We got to talking. 

He set me straight with tips to get over my breakup. 

He became a good friend, but Damien made it clear that he couldn’t be anything more. 

Problem was, I was falling hard for him anyway. And as much as he pushed me away, I knew he felt the same…because his heartbeat didn’t lie.

I thought my heart had been broken by Elec, but it was alive and beating harder than ever for Damien. 

I just hoped he wouldn’t shatter it for good. 


                                                  My opinion:
Chelsea was working as a director of the arts at a youth center. Last year she was dumped by her boyfriend and moved to another apartment. There she met her angry artistic neighbor, who later she found out ,much to her surprise, that he was the owner of the building. She was very attractive by him. One day after she finished her phone session with her therapist she found out that Damien, the angry neighbor, had heard everything. 
They started talking and he decided to help her with her dating life. Slowly she was developing a crush on him which was bad since he wasn't interested in the things she wanted. This situation was hurting her so much that she wanted to move out. Damien even though he couldn't be with her, he never stopped caring and protecting her, Chelsea was so confused by his actions but soon she found out the truth. Eventually, he changed his mind and he decided to give their relationship a chance. They had to take a break from the crazy fun they were having so they could make some big decisions, which a few months later changed their life forever.



Such a fun and sweet story with two main characters that are so much different from each other. He is kind of an introvert, he loves his art and his dogs doesn't interact so much with other people. He is kind and helpful. Arrogant at times and overprotective. She is a beautiful young lady, who loves her job, she is kind, nice, innocent. When she loves she does it with passion. It was very entertaining to read about their interaction, especially when they were just friends. It has a very engaging storyline that doesn't bore you at all.

You can buy it from Amazon:
                                    Neighbor Dearest

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια