Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan

                                                            Description:
He told me to 'settle, girl.' 
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?' 
He said I was an ‘easy target.’ 
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks. 
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha. 

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother. 

Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming. 

I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?


                                                       My opinion:
For the last two years, Summer was in love with her step-brother Kevin. The fact that one night they "slept" together didn't help her to forget him. It was her first year in college, a few days earlier she was happy that she would be close to Kevin, now not so much. Her love for him started to fade when she saw him with another girl and she met one of his frat brothers, Caden. Soon she started to looking for new friends so she wouldn't be alone. She became close friends with two but she wanted to be something more with one of them, especially after she got over her love for Kevin. She was becoming very good friends with Caden until the moment they could no longer hold back the attraction they felt for each other. Soon he was able to open up to her and tell her about the secret he and his brother had, which it broke her heart. Their relationship wasn't all sunshine and rainbows but it was a strong one that lasted.





I'm not a big fan of college stories but this one is surprisingly good. It is funny, romantic and heartbreaking. It  has so many different characters. Summer is a beautiful kind girl who is a bit weird. You never know what will come out of her mouth, one moment she is so cool and then she says something weird that no one understands. People were warming up to her fast because of her kindness and her honesty. Caden is a very sexy and intimidating person. He looked like a badass but to Summer was like a big teddy bear. Their relationship went from hate to friendship and then love (from her side at least). One of my favorite moments was her reaction when she saw him shirtless for the first time. I would have like if there were more scenes with Colton, he was a very fun person as well.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                         Anti-Stepbrother

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια