Forever Rockers (The Rocker #12) by Terri Anne Browning

                                                            Description:
 My Happily Ever After was turning into a living nightmare... All I wanted was Harper's happiness and I would move the world to give her anything she ever wanted. We've searched for answers, talked about our options, and finally-FINALLY-found hope. Yet, just when things seemed to be perfect, it all came crashing down around us all. The one person I've always counted on to hold us together-to hold me together-was lost in her own nightmares and I felt like I was losing everything. Everything. I wasn't going to lose the woman I loved. I would hold onto her until the last breath left my body. It was my mistakes that were hurting us and I would be the one to fix it. I wouldn't let my past ruin my forever with Harper.


                                                 My opinion:
6 years ago Shane had made a mistake to sleep with a bratty psycho and the result was going to be very painful for the whole Demon Wings family.
4 years later: It was Shane and Harper's wedding and she was there watching them. Planning her revenge for Emmie and her "reunion" with Shane.  Harper and Shane were trying to have a baby but nothing was working and the public was hating her more and more. The psycho fan was still creating problems to them, no one felt safe anymore, not even in their own homes. One disaster was happening after the other in almost every family. They couldn't enjoy their lives, but there were some small miracles that kept them going. For a few months, things seemed to get better since there was not a threat. Unfortunately, that didn't last long, the psycho bitch made her final move by kidnapping and attempted to murder her targets. Thankfully for everyone it all ended well, with more good surprises.


This was the  most painful and agonising book of the whole series. It was 50% filled with pain and hurt and another 50% of happiness. All the couples appeared in this book and a few people of the MC (which was my favorite part). I wasn't a big fan of Brie but in this book, especially in one of the chapters, she was the best. In general, it's a nice story since it combined well the romantic side with the mystery.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                 Forever Rockers

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια