Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #2) by Meghan March



                                                                Description:
I did it. I married a billionaire.

My reasons are my own, but the last thing I expected was to feel owned.

I may have taken vows, but I’m still determined to be me.

Now his rules are taking over my world, but I’m not the kind of girl to just obey.

There’s only one problem: I might actually be falling for him…

I have no idea how this marriage is going to go, but holding onto a piece of myself while succumbing to his dirty pleasures is shaping up to be the ride of a lifetime.



                                                       My opinion:
Holly made it back to Nashville in time for her tour. When Creighton realised she left him he went crazy. For one more time, he started searching for her. He apologised and Holly gave him another chance. Their relationship wasn't an easy one but it was worthy to fight for. Creighton fell in love with her and tried his best to make sure she had everything she needed. Apparently, Holly didn't feel the same since she did everything to keep him at bay.





I like the fact that the male character is the one trying to save the marriage but I hate it that the female is ruining everything. Most of this story is about how good singer is Holly and Creighton's efforts to make things work. Both have trust issues but one of them can't handle them very well. Also, there were a few parts that were like a deja vu from the first book. The end was definitely not what I expected.




You can buy it from Amazon:
                                     Dirty Pleasures

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια