New Release - May 8: Fate Hates by Tina Saxon

Fate Hates

by Tina Saxon Publication Date: May 8, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
It’s fate that led us to each other. It’s fate that we can’t be together. When something bad happens, you never hear anyone say, “It must be fate.” Yet fate was to blame for me being home to witness my mother’s murder. Fate paved the road my life was destined to take that tragic day. And that road led me directly to him. We were never meant to be. Just a chance encounter with a bad boy who shocked my heart into submission. Until fate pushed me down that road and led me to him again. Our paths didn’t just cross, they collided. I need to fight the secrets from my past. He’s just fighting for me. Can two people destined to meet survive the devastation fate set in motion? Welcome to my life. Fate hates me.

About Tina Saxon

I’m a girl who doesn’t mind getting dirty but also loves to be pampered. It’s not uncommon to find me in the garage cutting wood to make a bookshelf or painting a new room because I’m bored with the old color. I have more power tools than most men on my street. The only thing I’m not allowed to have is a sharp knife and an avocado. A trip to the ER, a nerve repair surgery, two sets of stitches and a forever scar … I’m okay with that rule. Did you know they make little gadgets for avocado’s? Neither did I. Words of advice, don’t try and pop the seed out with a knife. In between being a wife and a mom to two active kids, I love girl’s nights, laying in bed with a good book, football Sundays, drinking a fruity cocktail – with lots of cherries – and being in the sun. People who don’t know me see me as quiet and shy. I’m more reserved with a wild side I keep hidden until it’s appropriate to unleash. When I tell people I’ve written books, the main question I receive is “Are they children’s books?” It makes me laugh every time. My books are about sexy alpha males and beautiful strong-willed women, with lots of sex. Definitely not children’s books.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια