Review: Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr




                                                                Description:
My best friend is married.
Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is.

Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son.

Of course I say yes.

What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone. 

Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help. 

Nick Carrington and I have met a couple of dozen times. I’ve never really given him a second thought—other than to say he’s kind of a jerk. Out loud. So he can hear. Sure, he’s tall, dark, and handsome. And yes, he has the best ass I’ve ever seen, and I mean ever seen quite literally. You see he mooned me at last year’s Fourth of July barbecue because, like I said, he’s a jerk.

He always has to be the life of the party.
He’s also arrogant.
Imposing.
Rich.
And a playboy.
I’d even go as far as to say he’s a manwhore.

Yet somehow before I know it, this manwhore and I are co-parenting. Living under the same roof. Eating meals together and yes, talking.

Don’t look at me like that—it’s not like I had a choice. Even though I knew every minute would be hell, I had to say yes.

But after two weeks what I didn’t expect to discover is that I’d been wrong about him. 
That under his smart-ass exterior, he’s quite charming.
That his arrogance is really confidence. 
And that the sight of his naked body would do really bad things to me.

So yes, I’d misjudged him. And yes, I like him. Really like him. Although I might still think he’s a jerk…I now think he’s a sexy jerk.
And I want more of him.

The question is—does he want more of me?

                                                          My opinion:
Tess was going to open a gourmet cafe and she was looking for available locations back in her hometown. Around that time she had to babysit her friends' kid while she was going on her honeymoon. But they didn't believe she could handle him alone so they put one more person to help, Nick Carrington. The problem was that Tess and Nick weren't going along, she thought he was a real jerk. For some strange reason Nick wanted to show her that he was more than what's she thought, but he was making things worse. The more time they spent together the more the attraction between them was growing. Soon they started secretly hooking up. They didn't know what the future hold for them but they knew they wanted to keep seeing each other. Of course, life is never easy, so they had their ups and downs and after a very scary incident, they finally took the biggest and happiest decision of their lives.






I received an ARC for an honest review.
This is a very enjoyable smut romance. The storyline is funny, sexy and romantic with a couple emotional scenes. It contains lots of erotic scenes and not only between the two main characters. There are also many flirting scenes, playfully banters with witty comebacks. At first, the characters seem to be the exact opposite from each other but as we get to know them we can find a few similarities. Tess is a bit uptight, serious, smart, at times she's funny. She's also loving, caring and a hard worker. Nick is described as a wealthy playboy. He's funny, playful, intelligent, authoritative, a little bit arrogant, dark and brooding at times. They both were independent, they liked to work hard, and had a hidden dirty side. This book has a complete story that leaves you with a feeling of satisfaction. For me, this deserves 5 stars.

                               You can buy it from Amazon:

                                                                          Sexy Jerk





Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια