TEASER SHARE: Disgraced by Natasha Knight

#SurpriseNewCover #TeaserTuesday
Disgraced by Natasha Knight is coming soon and it has a brand new cover!

Release Date: May 26th
Genre: Dark Romance

ADD TO YOUR TBR→ http://bit.ly/2poPUgf

Blurb:

Disgrace: the condition of one fallen from grace.
She is my forbidden fruit. The one temptation I cannot resist.
The first night…
I rescued her from an attack in the seedy underground of New York City.
The second night…
She told me the first of many lies.
She thinks she can keep me out of her world, but she’s in over her head. Watching her, being near her, it gives breath to something dark inside me. Something primal and forbidden. Forbidden to me.
Because in six months, I’ll be an ordained priest.
And she complicates things.
She thinks she is my disgrace. Truth is, my fall had begun the moment I’d laid eyes on her.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια