Epiphany by Gemma James is only 99c!

★✯ NOW ONLY 99c! ✯★
Epiphany by Gemma James is NOW ONLY 99c!
GRAB IT FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2rli1eL
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2sfGkMa
 
The last thing I expect when I move to my mother’s hometown is to run into the guy I’ve been dreaming about for years.

Literally.

Not only have I seen him in my dreams long before meeting him in the flesh, but I run smack into his muscular chest in a bar. Then I puke on him.

Not one of my finer moments.

But things are getting messier. He shows up where I work and has no clue it was me. In fact, there are a lot of things he’s in the dark about.

Like how I’ve dreamed of him yet again, and how I’m terrified for his safety now. A madman has made our small town his new stomping ground, and I’m witness to all the gory details as they unfold like a horror movie every time I close my eyes.

But Aidan’s sexy-as-hell intuitive gaze won’t quit haunting me. He has secrets too, and I’m determined to uncover every last one. Together, we might just heal each other.

If fate and a serial killer don’t get to us first.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια