Blitz Packet: Dirty by Michelle Horst

Dirty

by Michelle Horst A Damaged Romance Duet Publication Date: June 27, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Dark Romance
Degraded. Ravaged. Dirty. I fuck. It’s all I’m good for. People pay thousands just to have a taste of me. I have to obey for the sake of my brother. As long as I’m the perfect slave, David remains safe. A life of depravity and cruelty is all I’ve ever known … until her. I might be damaged, but I’m not destroyed. I crave revenge for what was done to me. I have a need to kill, to feel their lifeless blood dripping from my fingers. But I also crave her. She makes me feel. She makes me want. I just have to make her see me. The man. The fighter. Freedom. No one is ever truly free. She doesn’t want to enslave me, but damn, I’ll willingly be a slave to her heart. When my past threatens to take her from me, revenge and wrath burn hot through me. She’s not just worth living for. She’s worth killing for. ** DIRTY is a Stand Alone Romance. Not recommended if you don’t enjoy dark romance with sensitive scenes. +18 Only. All books have HEA and no cheating. Was previously published as Saved By Her, but has been rebranded with a HOT new cover and SIZZLING new scenes. **

About Michelle Horst

Michelle Horst is a Bestselling Romance Author who likes her books hot, dirty, and with a touch of darkness. She loves an alpha hero who is not scared to fight for his woman.


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια