Review: Tied (Devil's Wolves #2) by Carian Cole




                                                          Description:
He was the myth and the legend of our small town. But no one knew the truth... except me.

Me
My childhood was stolen by a monster. I’ve forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb.

Him
He’s possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. Scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He doesn’t speak. He doesn’t smile. He hides in the woods like an animal. I should be scared of him. But I’m not. He’s the only one that has ever made me feel. And I want to make him feel, too. 
Everything...



                                                            My opinion:
Tyler Grace and Holly Daniels. He was the scarred small-town psycho and she was the girl in the hole. They met for the first time when he saved her. After that, he went back into his hiding routine and she was sent to a special hospital. The doctors there helped her a lot, she was slowly catching up to everything she needed to know. Her family had a hard time adjusting to the new developments and they treated her poorly. She felt abandoned again, she missed her little dog and her prince. A year later she saw him again. She convinced him to be friends and she spent as much time as she could with him, Poppy and Boomer. Holly felt safe and happy with him. Tyler was warming up to her as well, he loved seeing her smile. Slowly they were overcoming their fears and developed feelings. Soon Holly had to make a life choice for the first time, go to NY and start a new life or stay with her prince and their pets in their little home in a town where everyone knows them. Thankfully for her Tyler helped her by making her decision a lot easier. Will Holly have the fairytale she wished for?



Tyler: And I guess we’re perfect together because her demons are strong enough to wrangle with mine.




It's such an amazing story!!! It is intense, it brings out many emotions, there are darkness and light, romance and survival. It's about two broken "weird" people who mend each others' heart and help each other to move forward and make new memories. Both characters were incredible with common characteristics: They both suffered from something awful, people recognized them and talked about them, they had scars. Also, both of them wanted to help the other one more than themselves. It has limited explicit scenes, for the most part, they behaved like good friends. It has many sweet moments. Every bad situation had an equally good one that kept the balance. I have read a few books from this author but nothing could have prepared me for this one. I am amazed. This is going to be one of my favorite books that I will never forget.


                            You can buy it from Amazon:
                                  Tied (Devil's Wolves #2)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια