Review: I'm The Gang Leaders Possession || Wattys 2017 by Laylaa Khan aka xThePineappleGirlx

                                                           Description:
Aria Daniels has one of the most vivacious personalities ever. She is a crazy teenage girl that is impossibly hard to drag down. 

So what happens when she finds a letter telling her that her brother has been kidnapped and won't be returned unless she pays sixty thousand dollars?

She doesn't follow the rules of the letter and get the money. 

Oh no, in fact, she breaks into the kidnappers base with a bobby pin, steals their cupcakes, paints their abs with white paint and somehow ends up in London with a room full of gang members and a bright pink gun. 

This is one hell of a crazy story. 

                                                My opinion:
This is the most hilarious gang story I have ever read. It's marvelous. It has a simple storyline with a few unexpected twists. It is pure comedy with a couple sexy scenes. All the characters are young, sexy, adorable and funny as hell. My favorite was Aria because of her bubbly personality and her weirdness. It has some very funny and some gross lines that made me cry from laughter. Seriously, if you are having a bad day just read this. I am so glad I stumbled upon this book, it deserves a gazillion stars!!!

PS: What attracted me to this book wasn't only the great description but also the author's warning.

Some of my favorite lines:
1)"Will you be the Luke Skywalker to my Darth Vader?" I ask Vincent. 
 "Who are you?" Vincent asks, giving me a death glare.  
"I am your father."

2)"Wait, wait, your name is Master..." I point out, "and you're a chef..." I say and start grinning, M and Grayson stare at me with confused looks, "Master chef!" I shout.

3)"If it was raining, you face would wash off."

4)"Get off me!" the guard shouts, trying to reach for me. 
 "Hehe, can't touch this!" I sing and do the rest of the beat.

5)I turn to face Daniel, "Oh my god! I'm touching a girl." he says in excitement. Is Daniel fangirling?

6)"Hello, is this the pizza hut?" I hear Aria ask and I chuckle, only Aria would steal a phone to order pizza.  I keep listening, "Oh, good. Can I please have the number for Domino's?" she asks in a serious tone and I start shaking with silent laughter.

7)Oh my god! It's a girl that's really close to me! Mission abort! Mission abort!


                              You can find it on Wattpad: 

                         I'm The Gang Leaders Possession

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια