Review: Their Virgin Nanny by S.C. Daiko




                                                                   Description:

 Two super-hot daddies for one sweet, sexy girl.

ELERI
Working as a nanny in an exclusive London borough
for two bisexual alphas
is my dream job.
Except Gabe and Luke are so freaking hot they’re making me think dirty thoughts.
I can’t have them, though… it would be totally outta line. 
And they couldn’t possibly be interested in a twenty-two-year-old virgin like me.
I’ll have to find someone else to punch my V card, right? Yeah, right…

GABE AND LUKE
Sweet, innocent Eleri doesn’t realize how cute she is.
Like a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunshine, and every other cliché you can think of.
She’s also sexy as f*ck, tempting as sin, and trouble with a big T.
We wanna pop her cherry and make her ours. 
We know it’s wrong, she’s our kids’ nanny, but it feels so frigging right.
It’s not like we’re gonna fall for her… not like she’s gonna fall for us either.
Just a bit of fun… nothing more, nothing less. 
Until it isn’t…


                                                       My opinion:

Luke and  Gabe were a couple with two sons. Their current nanny was leaving and they had to find another one. That's how Eleri, their new 22-year-old nanny, came into the picture. Eleri developed an instant attraction towards the couple and so did they, even though they knew not to mess with their staff. After Eleri's confession, they couldn't hold back anymore. They brought up an agreement and started enjoying the perks of teaching her all about sex. Soon enough they developed feelings for each other, they didn't fight it and they could only wait and see what the future hold for them.


It's a sinfully hot romantic threeway story. Two hot dads and a young beautiful nanny. Each character has different traits and all of them together complete each other. My favorite part was the epilogue. I liked it a lot and I totally recommend it for the romantic girls with a kinky side. I will rate it with 4,5 stars.


                            You can buy it from Amazon:
                                          Their Virgin Nanny

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια