Review: Death Is My BFF (ORIGINAL SERIES) by Katarina E. Tonks

                                                                 Description:
Death came knocking at her door.

Well actually, he pounded.

Faith Williams has always been a little odd, but never before did she think she was one of a kind. Enter Death, the legendary, sadistic, and irresistible Grim Reaper who sparred Faith's life when she was a child. The more she tries to resist him, the more he's popping up in her life and turning it entirely upside down. Death is dangerous with a dark past and a thirst for revenge, and Faith Williams is slowly becoming unable to resist his power over her.

Who is the man under the hood? What does he want with her? 

Most importantly, why the hell does he have a name for his scythe?
                                                    My opinion:
When Faith was a kid she almost died, but death decided to let her live for a few more years and collect her soul when she was 19. For months he was tormenting her, driving her crazy.
Her life had turned into a nightmare. Angels and demons were fighting for her because she was special. She didn't know who to trust anymore. One thing was for sure, she belonged to Death and he wouldn't let anyone touch her.

It's a perfect Halloween story. It contains dark humor. There's a lot of chasing, killing, tormenting. It confused me a lot because at some point I couldn't figure out who was what. I loved the characters and the interaction between them. Death was funny as hell and Faith was such a cute and dynamic character. In general, it was a very entertaining story, I enjoyed it a lot. I will rate it with 5 stars.

My Favorite lines:
1)“No phone! What a typical scenario! Now I'm going to be cut into little pieces and stuck in the mailbox or something!"  Give them ideas, why don't you?!

2)You're eying up your intruder! You're eying up your intruder.  And I wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

3)“I just want to play,” the scarecrow hissed, its voice hoarse.  Ok, that’s my cue to run like hell.

4)“Shush. It’s Faith time. Not pompous, pig-headed bastard time.”


                             Wattpad: Death Is My BFF

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια