Review: Death Is My BFFLAD (Book two Original Series) by katrocks247

                                                                  Description:
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death)


Dear Reader,

Let's start at the beginning shall we?

I died.

Oh no, not one of these stories again where someone angelic and heroic saves the damsel in distress.

If only I was that lucky.

My heart stopped beating. My lungs stopped working, my soul began to lift away...

And then I was saved by a beautiful man with a kind heart and sparkles sprinkled around his head in a golden halo. A cunning, dazzling smile etched his angled features and his hair lay perfectly on his head like...black, sinful layers of pure cynical distrusting evil. Evil that was just waiting to onset a innocent girl as myself and allow her a short amount of time of happiness, and then finish her off when she became older. 

I'll give you a hint. The beginning of that description was slightly exaggerated.

The Angel of Death. One of the only creatures known that was capable of settling the boundaries of heaven on earth. The only creature capable of making one of the Devil's darkest deals to my loving mother; a second chance for her daughter.

This comes with consequences of course.

Everything you know about Death is wrong. Death is not natural, Death is not normal, Death is not doleful, and Death is far from mercenary.

Death blends into the shadows like coal against the most atramentous sky.

Death walks the earth with his cursed, monstrous and exotic features, his enticing voice and betraying alluring eyes.

Death deceives, scratches, and  plays with your mind, until you slowly and painfully loose your grip on reality. He'll make you believe he's a different person, that there's a sliver hope for him. Hope for you.

Death is close.

Forever and always,
Faith Williams


                                              My opinion:
Faith was freaked out by Death's story and revelation of nonhuman beings. The more she thought about it the more she started doubting him. Then she found out about her guardian angel and she was downright furious with him. She had Death trying to kill her and a Guardian Angel who did a shitty job with her. Faith's life was getting worse by the minute. Death was in a bad situation as well, Demons, Angels, and Elders were after him. The only way to get rid of them was, to tell the truth to Faith. He decided to give her a few bits of it and pieces but the big reveal happened from her mother. Faith would have to do something quickly to keep her family safe. 
This story gets more complicated even though it gives more information. It's still interesting and fun. Faith is more brave and smart and we get to see a more sensitive side of Death plus the hint of feelings towards her. I can't wait to read the next book. I will rate it with 5 stars.

My favorite lines:

1)An office where the closet is super sketchy and held Mr. Wiggles not too long ago!

2)A what Angel? Are you good or bad because….” I motioned around me. “I’m getting the hell out of here if you’re the bad kind.”

3)Yeah right! My bologne has a first name, it's D-A-V-I-D and it's full of utter crap!

4)Oooh, what you going to do now, Angel-boy? The gloves are off, biotch.

5)“Because lucky you I’m hungry as hell, tired, weak, but charged like the Energizer Bunny.”

6)"Oh come on! Nothing? What the hell do you take me for? A pedophile in a Greek robe?


                               Wattpad: Death Is My BFFLAD

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια