Review: Death Is My Frenemy (Book Three) by katrocks247

                                                            Description:
Dear Reader,
It hadn't hit me right away, many things, but especially the fact that I was about to turn twenty years old. It was as if it was just yesterday that I was learning how to make a peanut butter sandwiches, tie my shoes, and draw endlessly with fat crayons--which I thoroughly believed to be a masterpiece. It had to be yesterday, when I was befriending any new person that I met with a dazzling smile. 

No, those were the years that I was numb--masked from the world and blissfully unaware of the dangers and lingering dark edges of the Chicago city.
 Life moves fast; terrifyingly fast for some, especially those who try and anchor down each and every day of their existence. For others, it moves drearily slow. I use to be numb, I use to be unaware of the shadows deep within the corners of the earth, the watchful figures around me. I use to draw scribbles, struggle to tie my shoes, and fail at doing the simple things, like tying shoes. I use to make friends with anyone I met and kept that friendship over a promise. I use to do a lot of things, actually. But that was when life was a whole lot simpler, safer, and perfect.

That was before I knew about Death.

That was before he became my frenemy.

Forever and always,
Faith Williams

                                                       My opinion:
Faith had finally unraveled the mystery between David and Death. She was fed up with his games so she fought back. Unfortunately, with her actions, she managed to make Death her frenemy. Even though Death wanted to kill her, he knew that he had to fully bond her with him, for his benefit. Faith uniqueness was attracting a lot of unwanted attention from every immortal being lately, which was putting her in danger. The fact that she wasn't able to listen to any advice combined with her curiosity wasn't helping her at all.


This series just blows my mind. I don't  fully understand what's going on but it's so addicting I can't stop reading it. It gets a little bit darker and more serious than the previous books. This one also has a romantic vibe between Death and Faith. It was so good, I will give this 5 stars.

My favorite lines:

1)No nicknames. Finger pull towards himself. Politeness. That's not good. That's not good at all!!

2)Oh God, he was coming closer and throwing out cliche lines that someone said before something a lot worse happened! I was doomed!

3)Ha-HA! I am attractive! Death is never going to hear the end of this!

4)He was a typical, horny teenager, and in the era we were in, that meant getting it on like Donkey Kong wherever, whenever, and with whoever.

5)"So, Sleeping Bitch finally awakes."

6)"You sick--" 
"Son of a handsome bitch?"

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια