Reveal Packet: Blue Sky by Alana Albertson


Blue Sky

by Alana Albertson Publication Date: March 27, 2018 Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Preorder: Amazon | iBooks
For twelve weeks every year, the Blue Angels descend from the heavens and land in heEl Centro, California. The residents treat the pilots like gods: the city council members host black-tie galas, little old ladies bring them homemade pies, and groupies wait by their rooms to satisfy their desires. Everyone worships them—everyone, that is, except for me. I hate the way they waltz into my poor town and romance all the residents only to vanish into the sky. But even I can’t afford to say no when I’m offered the chance to be the nanny for sexy, cocky pilot Beckett Daly’s baby girl, Sky. With El Centro’s high unemployment rate, this job is my only hope to feed my family and maybe one day leave this town. No matter how close I grow to him, no matter how much I hunger for his embrace, I’ll never let down my guard for this Devil in a Blue Angel’s disguise.

About Alana Albertson

Alana Albertson is an award winning Latina author, the former President of Romance Writers of America’s Contemporary Romance, Chick Lit, and Young Adult chapters. She holds a Masters of Education from Harvard and a Bachelor of Arts in English from Stanford. A recovering professional ballroom dancer, Alana currently writes new adult romantic suspense, young adult, and contemporary romance. She lives in San Diego, California, with her husband, two sons, and five dogs. When she’s not spending her time needlepointing, dancing, or saving dogs from high kill shelters through her rescue Pugs N Roses, she can be found watching episodes of House Hunters, Homeland, or Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team.


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια