Review: Those Darn Sexy Kidnappers by Ilikebigbooks

                                                                 Description:
OOOOH SNAP!

Cassie Claire was in for quite the pickle.

She and her bevy of BFFs decide to go to the store one morning, but little did she know that she was about to meet one sexy, sexy man. Like in a romance movie, they locked eyes, and the whole world came to a screeching halt. 

What happened next wasn't as similar to a romance movie.

He put a gun to her head

And kidnapped her.

                                                 

My opinion:
Cassie was out with her friends when she was kidnapped by a very sexy guy. When she got scared Cassie also got angry and sarcastic, so there were many funny arguments between them. The next day she found out that her best friend was also kidnapped by one of those guys. They tried to get away but they failed. Soon they met the rest of the people who lived there and found out the reason they got kidnapped. At first, they were shocked but decided to give them a chance. After that, her life changed drastically and it became more exciting.


It's a super fun romantic story, with a clumsy sarcastic heroine and a sweet yet bossy shifter. I loved it from the very first chapter. It's so funny and it has some amazing lines. The story is interesting with a few twists. It has all kinds of different characters, (serious, dumb, charming, sweet...) my favorite was Cassie. I totally recommend it, especially if you're having a bad day. I will rate it with 5 stars!!!


My favorite lines:
1)"Why so quiet?"

I rolled my eyes. This guy just couldn't give it a rest. "Well no one plans a murder out loud."

2)"You know what's funny? Not you, so be quiet," I snapped.

3)He smiled and then caught sight of himself in the mirror. "Wow, I am hot when I win arguments."

Jesus I've been abducted by a diva.

4)"I'm not falling for that one  again, how stupid do you think I am?"

I smirked, "Are you sure you want me to answer that?"

5)"And you are?"

"Hot. But I think you've already noticed."

6)"Um, who are you?" She asked, her face scrunching up.

"The Easter bunny," I deadpanned and She scoffed.

7)"Don't freak out," Jason said.

"I'll contain my excitement," I drawled.

8)He scowled and began walking towards me, and I quickly whipped out the remaining knife from my bra and held it out in front of me. "Come any closer and I'll shish kebab you."

You can read it on Wattpad:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια