TEASER SHARE: Night of the Zandians by Renee Rose & Rebel West

Night of the Zandians by Renee Rose & Rebel West releases on MARCH 14th!
Are you ready for this out of this world reverse harem?

Preorder for only 99 pennies! 
Amazon  http://amzn.to/2EOYGNX
ADD TO YOUR TBR>> http://bit.ly/2EOpH3f

The Zandians have taken back their planet. Now they need brides.

All human females have been assigned to mates. Yes, mates, multiple.

I've been given to three handsome males--cousins. Huge, purple and horned, they act like they want to eat me for breakfast.

After what I've been through with previous slave masters, I don't know how I'll survive this. But I have to. It's adapt or be sent off-planet, which would mean my death, considering I'm wanted for murder.

My mates cannot find out I'm not able to reproduce. I need to keep my secret, figure out a way to survive, stay focused. But when the Zandian warriors claim me, they make me forget my past and scream with pleasure.

I can't let myself fall for them.

If they learn my secret, I'll lose more than my life.

I'll lose my heart.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια