Whispers in The Dark Teaser Tuesday

#TeaserTuesday #WhispersInTheDark #LeTeishaNewton #DarkRomance #ComingSoon 

Goodreads : http://bit.ly/2oyrT4q

Synopsis

I was captured...

That’s just the beginning of my tale. I’ve survived Purgatory, abuse, and near death. In that abandoned farmhouse I nearly lost everything, but Jacob saved me. We were trapped in this hell together, giving each other the strength to hold on. I fell into darkness with my captor’s son.

Until I left him behind.

She was perfect, my Alana. Brilliant and full of pain. She understood my darkness and fueled the fire. When she left, I waited patiently to find her, and in her honor, I killed men who took away from innocents.

Then I found her...

She’s deadly now, a killer too, and perfectly mine. It was beautiful to behold, but she belongs in a cage. My cage. She’ll love me again, or I’ll expose her dirty secrets for the world to see while going down in flames with her.

In darkness, it’s most definitely till death do us part.



Warning: This book is full of triggers. It’s wicked dark, with created evil falling in love. People die. They are hurt horribly. The bad guys get away, and there is no apology for it. Hardcore trigger within these pages.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια