Blitz Packet: DJ Hot Pants by Ember-Raine Winters


DJ Hot Pants

by Ember-Raine Winters Publication Date: March 29, 2018 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks
Courtney My best friend says I’m clumsy… in my defense it was only one kitchen and no one was hurt. A new voice through my radio has me cyberstalking a DJ… the worst thing happened today my clumsiness takes control as I’m grabbing the biggest case of beer. I end up hitting a brick wall and falling. Turns out the brick wall is the DJ I’m stalking. Oh lord… What’s a girl to do? Brice I am the new nighttime DJ… The sweetest voice called in to request a song, but I keep forgetting… she’s not afraid to bust my chops about it… best thing happened to me today I slipped on the slick floor and ended up falling for a girl. She’s beautiful and turns out she’s the voice that calls me out on the radio..When did she become My Girl?

About Ember-Raine Winters

Ember-Raine Winters lives in sunny California with her two beautiful kids and a wolf. Also known as Apache her pure white Siberian Husky. She loves writing romance and reading just about anything she can get her hands on. And, football! She loves watching football and going to games. It’s one of her favorite ways to unwind. She dislikes the super-hot temperatures in her city and exercise. She hates to exercise but somehow her sister still gets her to do it every day. She also thinks it’s completely awkward talking about herself in third person. Ember loves connecting with readers so don’t be afraid to stalk her and drop her a line on social media.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια