EXCERPT REVEAL PACKET: Unforgettable by Eva Charles


Need a taste of something unforgettable? Keep reading for an excerpt from Unforgettable by Eva Charles!
ADD UNFORGETTABLE TO YOUR TBR → http://bit.ly/2qYx0hD FOLLOW EVA FOR ALERTS → http://bit.ly/2tLuRU9

BLURB:
Gabe: I should have stayed away from her. I knew better. But instead, I treated every single day like it was my damn birthday, and she was a luscious devil’s food cake slathered in creamy icing. Helena: I’d spent my entire life being cautious, never took any real risks. And I did it to shield the people I loved from needless worry. To protect them. He didn’t want children. She couldn’t imagine a life without them —Home especially now. There are few occasions in one’s life where the body warns of impending doom. This was one of them. Unforgettable is the fourth book in The New American Royals Series, and may be read and enjoyed as a standalone contemporary romance. ***CONTENT WARNING*** Readers are advised that a child dies in this story. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
ENJOY THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXCERPT!
Gabe
I didn’t want anyone even breathing on her—no son of a bitch touching her. I didn’t give a shit how innocent it was. When I saw her on the dance floor, moving seductively, that gorgeous body in nothing but a skimpy little dress and those shoes… Oh, God, those shoes
I was already on my feet when Danilo said, “Let’s go.”
In one easy move, her fingers landed on my face, robbing me of breath. Fuckohfuckohfuck.
I pinned her arms at her hips so she couldn’t touch me again. Kept her just far enough away that she couldn’t stoke my arousal.
If this had been anyone else, any other woman who had me this worked up, I’d have slid my tongue down her throat by now, rocked her hips against my swollen cock until she was begging me to find someplace where we could be alone. But this was Helena. This was complicated. Too damn complicated
Every last drop of blood must have left my brain, because I pulled her closer. I don’t remember actually doing it. I only remember the warmth of her pressed against me and the sultry scent of vanilla floating from her skin, swirling with the heady stench of sweat and sex wafting around us. My head was spinning.
Releasing her arms, I threaded my fingers deep into her silky hair, palming the curve of her head. Forcing myself to be gentle. My free hand held her firmly against me, lifting her slightly, and when she wiggled closer, grinding into my cock, I nearly lost it.
I was half aware of people moving around us, of my heart pounding relentlessly in my ears, but all I really knew was her. Everything else was just background noise. I needed her. I needed her bad, and I needed her now. Right now.
At that moment, I didn’t give a shit about Professor Tines’s warning, didn’t care that we were in the middle of a club in Rome, didn’t care if she was an innocent virgin. I wanted her. Wanted her more than I’d ever wanted anyone.
I planted my mouth on hers, full-on, in a lewd, demanding kiss. And when she moaned, I slid my tongue over hers, gliding the tip over the smooth roof of her mouth. Holding her firmly against my erection, I swallowed her moans.
Using both hands, she pulled my head down to deepen the kiss and I eagerly complied, tasting the fruity wine lingering at the back of her throat.
Only when Danilo shoved my arm when he was leaving the dance floor did I realize the music had stopped. Dazed, and desperate to recover from my Helena-induced stupor, I pulled away clumsily. She whimpered, and I stood there, sucking air, trying to regain some semblance of self-control.

About Eva
After being a confirmed city-girl for more than thirty-five years, Eva moved to beautiful Western Massachusetts in 2014. There, she found herself living in the woods with no job, no friends (unless you count the turkey, deer, and coyote roaming the backyard), and no children underfoot, wondering what on earth she’d been thinking. But as it turned out, it was the perfect setting to take all those yarns spinning in her head and weave them into romantic tales. When she’s not writing, trying to squeeze information out of her tight-lipped sons, or playing with the two cutest dogs you’ve ever seen, Eva’s creating chapters in her own love story.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια