Blitz Packet: I Found You by Erica Marselas


I Found You

by Erica Marselas Publication Date: June 29, 2018 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Purchase: Amazon
Violet Spencer and Cooper Reid were high school sweethearts, separated by the people who they were supposed to trust the most. Four years later, Violet has recently finished college and Cooper is now a huge pop star. While both are letting loose in Las Vegas they find each other in a crowded bar. With their connection still burning red hot, they decide to make their union official and forever. But the thing standing in their way aren’t the tabloids, it’s their meddling mothers willing to do almost anything to break them apart again. Will their history and their love, along with their one special treasured bond be enough to win this time?

About Erica Marselas

I’m a wife and a mother always… but a writer in my free time…whatever that is with four kids hanging around. I’ve always had a vivid imagination and a passion for writing. All I ever wanted to ever do was share my words with the world. As long as I have idea for it.. I will write it. When I need to clear my head from all the voices, I enjoy the outdoors with my family- beach, hiking, biking, and so on. If I had one wish in the world it would to be freeze time around me, so I had more time to finish one thing before the kids stumble their way to me asking for juice. ?

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια