Review: Come A Little Closer by Kim Karr

                                                                     Description:
I haven’t always been this bad…

Up until recently, I was the kind of girl who wore white cotton panties and bent at the knees rather than the waist.

Pomp and circumstance changed all that.

Jaxson Cassidy was my first taste of bad, and I liked it more than I should have. Just not in the way I was meant to. I couldn’t help myself though. I found him irresistible. That sexy grin, those skilled fingers, and that dirty, dirty mouth were a lethal combination.

I wasn’t supposed to want him. I wasn’t supposed to let him put his hands on me. I wasn’t supposed to do a lot of things…but I did.

He wants to keep me close. 
I should push him away.

He says he can help me.
I’m not so sure.

For some reason, he thinks there’s good left in me.
What if he’s wrong?

Everyone knows a good boy can’t turn a bad girl around.
Everyone knows it’s always the other way.
Everyone…except him.




                                                    My opinion:

Sadie Banks was a journalist at Hotlanta. One good-looking man, one photo and one wrong post left her unemployed. She decided to have a fun night before setting her life straight. And that's how she came face to face with an old friend, Simon McCoy. She used to be the good girl and he was the little thief. His old skills were soon going to be handy for their situation. Sadie needed to gather money fast and their only option was the theft. Jaxson was a photographer who was gonna start his dream job. Accidentally he became her target. Sadie couldn't go through with this, she wanted to make things right again to everyone she deceived.  Jaxson caught up with her and for some strange reason, he wanted to help her. They made a deal, she had to stay with him for five weeks and then they'd go back and fix everything. During this time they came close and developed feelings for each other. Jaxson found that his little thief was scammed and he was going to catch that man. Sadie's guilts almost ruined his plan. In the end, their lives were better than before, since the two broken souls became one...


It's very emotional, sexy and romantic. It has an interesting captivating storyline and a great choice of characters.  It starts with serious and emotional scenes, then changes into more sexy and fun ones and ends quite romantic. The main characters had similarities and differences. Jaxson was more domineering, cocky and calm. Sadie was a troubled good girl that at times seemed like a lost puppy. My favorite part was when they worked together. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and I will rate it with 4 stars. 



                            You can buy it from Amazon:

                                  Come A Little Closer

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια