SALE from Cora Kenborn!

★★ON SALE NOW!★★
Blurred Red Lines by Cora Kenborn is ON SALE NOW for only 99c!
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2Jsqz0t
FREE with #KindleUnlimited
Nothing’s deadlier than sleeping with the enemy.

Eden

In the wrong place at the wrong time, my life is forever altered when I witness a botched cartel hit. Kidnapped and held against my will, I find myself thrust into a longstanding cartel war as some sick consolation prize. I’ll make it out of here, and when I do, everyone from the drug lord to the bottom-feeding trigger man will fall.
That is, if I can stop myself from falling first. For him. I should hate him. He holds me prisoner, but I'm the one who refuses to leave.

Valentin

My name is whispered in fear. As the heir to the Carrera Cartel, I’m determined to defy my legacy and do things my way. When an innocent man’s death put a witness on my radar, I try to convince myself I’m keeping her prisoner to discover her secrets. It’s a lie. I want her, but this dangerous attraction risks both my empire and our lives.
I’ve spent my life in a solitude of my own choosing, but now that I have Eden beside me, I won’t let her go. If we burn…we burn together.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια