Blitz Packet: The Billion Dollar Baby by Stella Andrews

The Billion Dollar Baby

by Stella Andrews Publication Date: July 29, 2018 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
It should have been easy. It was all about Revenge. I had one woman to find. Marry her and put my baby in her belly. Clinical. Cold. Ruthless. That’s me. My father’s son. Then I met her. Sydney Lawrence. All American Girl. Goddess. Broken Angel. “It is more important that innocence is protected than it is that guilt be punished.” Guess what? I didn’t listen. I spun my web and trapped her inside. Then I took her to Hell. When you play with fire – someone always gets burned.

About Stella Andrews

I love to write stories where the men are hot and sexy and the women strong and beautiful. I take way too much pleasure in looking at pictures of Hot guys for my covers and looking for hot men in the supermarket aisles. I enjoy the freedom of a filthy mouth in fiction where I am prim and proper with my family. This is my guilty secret. Let’s just keep it between ourselves x

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια