Review: Dirty (RAW Family #2) by Belle Aurora

                                                              Description:
My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino. 
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof, handsome, blue-eyed Julius Carter.

He saved me.
I screwed him over.

Now everybody was after me. My life was forfeit.
It was only a matter of time. I was a dead woman walking.

The question was, who would get to me first?



                                                                  My opinion:

At the age of eighteen, Alejandra Castillo was forced to marry Dino Gambino so their families could form an alliance. At first, he was a true gentleman and treated her well. Unfortunately, that didn't last for long, her life had turned into a nightmare. Her brother suspected that something was going on and hired Julius Carter to figure it out and bring justice. When Alejandra found a chance to escape she grabbed it, but that brought more troubles for her. Both families were after her. Julius managed to get her first, he planned to get the truth out of her and fix his reputation. His plan wasn't working at all, she didn't trust him and he was starting to develop feelings for her. Every time he tried to help her she ended up in the worst situation. When everything finally ended, Julius had a broken wife, a snake who betrayed him and a ghost who was ready to come back from the dead. 



Dirty is the second book of the Raw Family series. It's so much darker than the previous one. It has many disturbing gut-churning scenes. If you can't handle torture and rape I don't recommend this.  The plot is interesting with a few surprises. The characters were ok, I wasn't impressed by them and Julius disappointed me a lot with his behavior. I would have liked to see more of Alejandra's bossy side. My favorite part of this book was about Twitch. I hope the next book to be like the first one. I will rate it with 3 stars.  


                             You can buy it from Amazon:

                                              Dirty

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια