Review: Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not #1) by Willow Winters

                                                                   Description:
I fell in love with a boy a long time ago. 

I was only a small girl. Scared and frightened, I was taken from my home and held against my will. His father hurt me, but he protected me and kept me safe as best he could. 

Until I left him. 

I ran the first chance I got and even though I knew he wasn’t behind me, I didn’t stop. The branches lashed out at me, punishing me for leaving him in the hands of a monster. 

I’ve never felt such guilt in my life. 

Although I survived, the boy was never found. I prayed for him to be safe. I dreamed he’d be alright and come back to me. Even as a young girl I knew I loved him, but I betrayed him. 

Twenty years later, all my wishes came true. 

But the boy came back a man. With a grip strong enough to keep me close and a look in his eyes that warned me to never dare leave him again. I was his to keep after all. 

Twenty years after leaving one hell, I entered another. Our tale was only just getting started. 

It’s dark and twisted. 

But that doesn’t make it any less of what it is. 

A love story. Our love story.




                                                                     My opinion:

Robin and Jay had met as kids because of his father. He broke them both beyond repair. Robin managed to escape, she grew up and became a shrink but she hadn't recovered. Jay found out about her and wanted to help fix her with John's help. Jay needed help as well, he knew that his way of doing things was wrong but that didn't stop him. At first, Robin was scared and tried to leave but soon she figured out what she had to do to help her savior. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was totally worth it. The two tortured souls had a bright future ahead of them.





It's a dark romance filled with suspense and surprises. When I started reading it I could have never imagined that the story could take such a turn of events. The storyline was brilliant, even though I was a bit confused at first soon it all made sense. It's well written, it doesn't have any gruesome scenes just a few emotional. The story is told in present time with flashbacks from the past. My favorite part was the epilogue. I loved this book from the very beginning and I will rate it with 5 stars!!!



                              You can buy it from Amazon:

                                        Forget Me Not

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια