Review: Down The Rabbit Hole by Joz Maxel

                                                              Description:
Out of the madness came something extraordinary.
But not without a price.

An innocent crush 
Turned into a rush
When he gave me the attention I craved
His touch became vile
Like a turn of the dial
The path down the rabbit hole he paved

Carrick came along
Told me I belonged
In this world to be cherished and loved 
When life spun out of control
It crushed my soul
My fate written in the stars above



                                                               My opinion:

When Keely was sixteen years old she was mentally and physically destroyed by her first crush. After that incident, she was going down the rabbit hole with the help of drugs alcohol and sex. Many years later she came back to protect her sister from that same enemy. She found a job and stayed with her. One of her co-workers liked her a lot and tried to date her. He treated her like a lady which was very unusual to her. Soon they became a couple. It was the best time of her life until her past came back to haunt her. After a serious accident, she decided to fix her life and live with the only man who truly loved her.


It's a dark romance inspired by Alice in Wonderland. It contains rape and addiction plus some very sexual scenes and vulgar language. The plot is simple with a couple twists and it has a happy ending. The characters were ok, some funny some troubled. My favorite was Carrick, he was the light to Keely's darkness. My favorite scenes were their dates and the epilogue. If you're into dark romantic stories you'll like this one. It's not what I expected by reading the description but it didn't disappoint me. It was interesting to read and I will rate it with  3.5 stars.


                             You can buy it from Amazon:

                                    Down The Rabbit Hole

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια