RELEASE REBOOT: Claimed and Mated by Delta James


Claimed and Mated

by Delta James
Available Now!
Buy Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9GVGBC/ and FREE on KU



Catherine put up her hand to ward him off. “Please don’t. I’ve heard it all morning. Mr. DeMedici has arranged for, Mr. DeMedici has paid for, Mr. DeMedici has provided for … I’m sick to death of it. Do you have any idea when the great Mr. DeMedici might deign to honor us with his presence? He and I need to talk and he needs to get it through his thick skull that I’m done with his shit.”

The words were no sooner out of her mouth than she felt that all too familiar wave of energy wash over her from behind. She felt the goosebumps raise on her arms and a warmth spreading through her being.

She looked at the concierge.

“He’s standing right behind me, isn’t he?” she whispered.

“Well,” said the kind older gentleman, “Not right behind you.”

“You wish to speak to me Catherine?” came the low grumbling voice from behind.

Catherine whirled around. “Not really; thus the reason I’ve sent you two notes asking you not to contact me again. But apparently you’re having a problem comprehending that. So despite what I would prefer to be doing, I’m wasting my time here having to tell you what should already be obvious.”

Marco grasped her gently by the upper arm, when she tried to pull away, he tightened his grip.

“This is not the place for us to talk. Why don’t we go upstairs to my room and we can discuss the misunderstanding that still seems to separate us.”

Catherine lost what little remaining grip she had on her temper. She stomped on his instep causing him to momentarily ease his grip. She jerked her arm away. Before Marco could make another grab for her, she stepped forward and into his space.

“Listen to me you arrogant prick. I have no interest in you, your money or anything else you think will get you whatever it is you think you want. Leave me the fuck alone. I don’t give a good God damn that you’re Marco fucking DeMedici. To me you’re just some piece of shit asshole who can’t take no for an answer. There is no fucking misunderstanding between us. I understand you perfectly. It’s you who is too fucking stupid to get it through your thick head that I have no interest in you. Do we understand each other now mother fucker?”

Catherine found she was out of breath, but feeling quite proud of herself. DeMedici just looked at her.

“Are you quite finished my Catherine?” His voice was cool, calm and betrayed no sense of anger whatsoever.

“I am not your fucking Catherine nor will I ever be!”

“Have you said what you needed to say?” he asked in a quiet, concerned tone.

“Yes,” she said. “Yes, I have.”

“Good.” He moved in close, holding her close with the vice-grip he now had around her arm. He leaned in to whisper so only she could hear, “That was an uncalled for display of temper. You will learn to control your temper in front of others, or I will control it for you. The language you displayed was far beneath that of a woman with an MBA from Harvard who just recently graduated at the top of her class from Cooper and will soon be the mistress of the DeMedici pack and mother to my children.”
Buy Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9GVGBC/


Enter here - https://www.facebook.com/DeltaJamesAuthor/photos/a.665636163781169/772399039771547/?type=3&theater




He tried to romance her, but now it is time for his mate to be claimed.

When Catherine Livingston travels to Italy to investigate her sister’s disappearance, it isn’t long before she crosses paths with the man who has been ravishing her almost every night in her dreams. More shocking still, the mysterious, darkly handsome stranger leaves her in no doubt that he is well aware of the connection between them and he has no intention of ignoring it.

Marco DeMedici seems to all but own the city of Florence, and it soon becomes clear that he will not rest until Catherine belongs to him, even if it means carrying her off, stripping her bare, and spanking her until she is sobbing, obedient, and begging him to take her hard and thoroughly.

Despite Catherine’s efforts to run from him, her body’s response to Marco’s stern dominance cannot be denied, and when he reveals that he is an alpha shifter it only makes it more obvious that her world will never be the same. She will be his mate, and the only thing left up to her will be how loudly she screams his name as he claims her as roughly and shamefully as he pleases.

Buy Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9GVGBC/


Sinfully sultry romance - that's the world that International and US best selling author Delta James inhabits and shares with her readers. A world where alpha heroes find true love with feisty heroines. Delta's stories are filled with erotic encounters of romance and discipline. One fan suggested it was best to have a "fan and a glass of water" when reading Delta's stories.

Delta has been a highly successful competitor both in horse shows (Arabians, Appaloosas and Paints) and in the AKC and International Kennel Club with her beloved basset hounds.

Delta is always happy to hear from those who enjoy her work - and even those who don't. She can be reached at deltajames-author@hotmail.com



Want to be in the know about everything Delta James?

Social Media Links

Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dK4edQ

Follow my Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Delta-James/e/B07FKPBQBT/

Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaJamesAuthor/

Follow me on Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/delta-james

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια