Review: A Cowboy for Christmas by Celia Aaron

                                                              Description:
I don’t need a woman in my business—especially not one with a smart mouth and a curvy body. Molly Gale has been nothing but trouble ever since she showed up at the ranch next door. And now, right before a huge snowstorm hits on Christmas Eve, I have to go to her homestead. Have to see her, have to get another whiff of her strawberry scent. It’s enough to drive a man mad. But I’ll keep things professional, keep my hands to myself, and do what needs to be done. It’s the perfect plan …
Until my horse throws me and I need help from none other than the woman with the fiery tongue and the deliciously thick hips.
Yippee ki yay and Merry Christmas to me.
 



                                                                My opinion:
Ingram Brady and Molly's Gale ranches were next to each other. From the first day she moved back there, they had problems because of her big ideas. He couldn't stand her but when he had an accident she was the one who came to his rescue. After talking that night Ingram realized how wrong he was about her and they shorted out this feud they had going. Molly had a big problem with some thieves, so now it was Ingram's time to help her. Along the way, they noticed that there was some sort of attraction between them. Since Ingram was a man who went after what he wanted he did the same with Molly. In the end, she had taken back her cattle and he earned a sassy woman by his side. 



It's very fun and at times emotional Christmas romance. The storyline is great and surprising. The characters are quite different from each other with a few similarities. Ingram is grumpy, set to his own ways, kinda old school, but still a gentleman. She is a firecracker, stubborn (just like him), positive and kind young woman. My favorite parts of the story were their bickering and the scorching hot love scenes. It's definitely for the adult audience and perfect for this time of the year. It's a book that doesn't disappoint. I will rate it with 5 stars.

                               You can buy it from Amazon:

                                A Cowboy for Christmas

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια