Review: Call Me Daddy by Emma Roberts

                                                             Description:
A mysterious envelope, hand-delivered in secret.

“This is your exclusive dinner invitation...”

One month with a billionaire recluse.  
My only chance to get back the trust fund I gambled away.
I just had no idea it was only a party for two.
He says he doesn’t need my body.  
It’s my obedience he craves.
I haven’t given anyone that since I was a little girl…
He tells me to sit down.  I sit.
Over his knee, like the spoiled brat I’ve been.
Coming to his every command.  
I’m warming up to him.
There’s something kind behind his cold blue-green eyes…
But I can’t reveal my feelings.  I’ll scare him away.
And now that our holiday is ending, something’s different.
“Unwrap me, daddy...”
Spank me with the naughty truth.

                                                           My opinion:
Three years ago Jace McCarthy had lost his wife and since then he avoided going out in public. He thought that it was time to ease himself into society again and he chose to go to the Farbridge Christmas Charity. There a young woman, Whitney Farbridge, ruined his peaceful evening by her reckless behavior and also she caused him a naughty daydream. Whitney had a few problems and Jace decided it was time for someone to help her.  He invited her at a private dinner party and explained what he wanted from her. Whitney agreed to submit to him since she needed the financial support and she was also intrigued by him. In such a short time Jace managed to correct her bad behavior and turn her into a proper young lady. The initial agreement for the duration of this relationship was until her brother's birthday but the feelings they developed didn't let them finish things off. In the end, Whitney had found the Daddy she never thought she needed.


It's a very sexual and emotional BDSM romance. It has a simple plot that is focused on the taboo relationship between the two very troubled main characters. It contains many hot erotic scenes ( they are quite tamed) and a few light-hearted moments. Towards the end, it has a crime twist that was quite interesting. It has kept a balance between the romantic/ behavior correction and the kinky part. I enjoyed reading and I recommend it to all the erotica/BDSM fans. I will rate it with 5 stars.  


My favorite lines:
1)Hold on tight, sweetheart, I thought wryly. Daddy's about to rock your world.

2)"It's Jace. Get familiar with my name. You'll be screaming it later."

3)"So I'm strapped into a bed, but Tutankhamun here gets to wander around free?"

                             You can buy it from Amazon:

                                    Call Me Daddy

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια