Review: Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs #1) by Taryn Quinn

                                                               Description:
Have my baby.

That was what my single dad best friend Seth said to me while I was waitressing at the diner. 

His little girl wants a sibling. But Seth is a workaholic millionaire and doesn't have time to meet someone.

Someone who won't screw him over, like his kid's mother. 

Only problem is this someone has secretly been in love with him since high school. I've been hiding it forever, not wanting to risk our friendship.

Sleeping with him is my biggest fantasy. And I've fantasized plenty, being a virgin. Another thing he doesn't know.

Now I have to make the biggest decision of my life.

Is having a no strings attached affair just to make a baby better than never having him at all?



                                                            My opinion:
Seth Hamilton was a wealthy realtor at Hamilton Realty and Alison Marie Lawrence, aka Ally, was a waitress at The Rusty Spoon. They have been best friends since high school. They had put aside the attraction they felt and were each others' rock. He was there when she needed him with her mother's illness and death and she was there for him through the marriage, kid and the divorce. Their friendship changed the moment he offered to pay her to have his child.  His offer was offensive and downright crazy. She avoided him as much as she could but the love she had for his child didn't let her stay away for long. Then his convincing skills and her hormones drove her straight in his arms. For Seth, this "relationship" felt right but Ally had second thoughts. When he realized how stupid he was he ran after her with the intention of making things right between them. 




Have my baby is the first book of the Dirty Dilfs series. It's a super fun and sexy contemporary romance. It has a nice storyline that is based on the friends to lovers theme, and it's focused on the crazy baby offer and the sexual attraction between the two main characters. It's well written and the erotic scenes are extremely hot. The characters were just your normal everyday people. There wasn't any important information about them and the on and off parts became a bit tiring since there wasn't any explanation to why that was happening. As an erotic story is great but the relationship needed a little bit more build up. I enjoyed it and I will rate it with 3.5 stars.



My favorite lines:
1)“Nah. I haven’t pulled out the biggest gun yet. But if you’d like me to…”
  “Hear that sound? It’s me not being amused by your sexual innuendoes.”

2)Afterglow, my ass. He had literally tapped out.

3)Thank God you came along. Willing prick and all. You’re such a good Samaritan. When I can walk straight again, I’ll send you a thank-you note.


 4)“Quiet, you. You’re the one who wouldn’t know how to give a girl the fairytale if someone gave you a picture book with directions.”

                            You can find it at BookBub:

                            Have My Baby (Dirty DILFs #1)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια