Review: Desperately Seeking Roommate by Micalea Smeltzer

                                                               Description:
 WANTED: A ROOMMATE

Requirements

1. Don’t be a smoker. That’s gross.
2. Don’t be a jerk. I have no time to deal with your mood swings.
3. Clean up after yourself. Is it really so hard to put dirty clothes where they belong?

If you meet these qualifications, call me.

Sincerely,
Desperately Seeking Roommate


When I put the ad in my university’s newspaper, the last thing I ever expect is for the star football player to respond.

From what I know of him, Abel Russo is a womanizer and an absolute jerk.

Sadly, he’s the only thing stopping me from being evicted by my annoyingly gleeful landlord.

It should be easy enough—there’s no chance we’ll fall for each other. But then he gives me lingering looks, and I might just be looking back.

All I wanted was a roommate, but I’m about to get so much more than I bargained for.



                                                  My opinion:
 Lou's landlord had suddenly raised the rent and she was in a desperate need of a roommate. She posted an ad at the university's newspaper and hoped for the best. Abel was in need of a home asap so when he saw the ad he quickly called. Their first conversation was weird, to say the least, but they came to an agreement. There was an instant attraction between them which they tried to brush it off since they would be living together. With every day passing they figured they had more in common than they thought, plus they enjoyed each other's company. Abel was the first who caved into his
desire and soon Lou followed through. It was scary for both of them the fact that they were falling in love so quickly but it also felt so right. They might not have been looking for each other but the only sure thing was that no one could tear them apart.



 Desperately Seeking Roommate is a college / sport rom-com about a famous football player and a plus size quirky girl. The plot is great, easy to follow and well written. It contains swoon-worthy romantic scenes and some funny ones that will make you cry from laughter. It has many sex
Innuendos but very limited love scenes. The characters are incredible especially the female ones. Abel's characters are pretty normal, just a guy who likes to play football and has his share of flings. Lou, on the other hand, is out of this world, she's very quirky, vibrant and has no mouth filter at times. I fell in love with this book from the very first chapter, it sucks you right in. I recommend this to everyone, especially if you're in a bad mood. I will rate it with 5 stars.



My favorite lines:
 1)We’re normal-sized—I’m sorry your media standards are candy-cane stick thin. I’d rather eat them than look like one.
2)Everyone needs some self-lovin’ now and then. Don’t act like you’ve never twiddled your diddle.
3)Princess? He calls her Princess? Be still my heart.
4)Hey, Lou? It’s your ovaries—we want that man to get you pregnant.
5)“When my mom calls the pink phone hotline tonight and you have to tell her you caused my death, I hope she curses
your very existence and you get some kind of rare rash on your balls that leads to your dick falling off.”


                              You can find it on Bookbub:

                           Desperately Seeking Roommate  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια