RELEASE BOOST PACKET - The Mafia and His Obsession: Part Two by Lylah James



Title: The Mafia and His Obsession: Part Two
Series: Tainted Hearts #5
Author: Lylah James
Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance/Adult Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 11, 2019



Blurb

I've lived in the darkness for so long.
No life. No choice.

The Devil owned me, body and soul - but not my heart. It was the only part of me which could never be claimed...

...or so I thought.

Viktor weaved his way into my heart and imprinted on my soul. He made it clear he was there to stay. Even when the darkness blinded us, he never left my side.

What we share was sweet, untamed and wild.
But it was forbidden, dangerous and the outcome would only be painful.

A game is being played. The arena is a bloodbath, and the Game Masters are brutal. In the end, only one will survive.

Only one King will be left standing.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

Viktor bucked upward, his shaft pressing into me, right where I needed him.  

“You look so fucking beautiful like this,” he muttered thickly. “Flushed, eyes fluttering closed in pleasure, gasping for your next breath, body shuddering. Totally and completely lost in your desire.” 

He rubbed against me…oh…so exquisitely slow. So deliciously slow. My lips parted, a silent moan escaping me. 

“I have seen you happy. Laughing, smiling. I have seen you sad, in tears. I have seen many sides of you. Your daily expressions. When you wake up. Before you go to sleep. While sleeping. But this…𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 is my favorite sight of you, Valerie. When you let go…and let yourself feel the pure, unadulterated lust. When you let me make you feel things…dirty filthy things, when you lose that tight control you’ve got.”

Viktor sat up and my eyes closed as his lips found my throat, kissing and sucking at the sensitive skin there. I was helpless, but I didn’t want to fight this—not anymore.  

“I have missed seeing you blush like this.” His voice vibrated through my body, and I started to feel hotter, tighter, my skin itching with 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥.  

He ran his hand up and down my sides before moving to my back. His fingers slid up my spine, leisurely, so slowly…I started to twitch in his arms, rubbing harder against him. My pussy clenched, and I swore I felt the sparks throughout my body. Viktor started to thread his fingers into my hair. He fisted it in his hand and pulled my head back.  

“Open your eyes,” he whispered harshly.  

The moment I opened my eyes, my gaze landed on his. His dark ones were filled with heat, and they were intense. I had to blink and look away.  







Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Lylah James uses all her spare time to write. If she is not catching up on sleep, working or writing—she can be found with her nose buried in a good romance book, preferably with a hot alpha male.

Writing is her passion. The voices in her head won’t stop, and she believes they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry—sob their eyes out, swoon, curse, rage, and fall in love. Mostly known as the Queen of cliffhanger and the #evilauthorwithablacksoul, she likes to break her readers’ hearts and then mend them again.


Author Links




align: left;" trbidi="on">

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια