Review: Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood #1) by Betti Rosewood

                                                               Description:
 𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈. 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒅. 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏.

She knew being the new girl at Wildwood would never be easy, considering who she is. But nobody warned Tinsley Sullivan we'd be doing everything in our power to make her high school experience one of the most horrible times of her life.

They say my name like I'm their king. 𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑛 𝐷𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑜𝑛. Teachers and students worship the ground I walk on. They all follow my lead... Except for ℎ𝑒𝑟.

I didn't think she'd have it in her to fight back. It's kind of adorable that she won't budge, refusing to break for me, to submit to my cruel desires. Except I'll never stop pushing for more. I'm ready to make her life so miserable, she'll be begging me to stop hurting her.

There's just one thing that's messing it all up.

Tinsley is off-f*cking-limits.

And I need to keep that in mind when I kiss my girlfriend... her best friend.






                                                  My opinion:
 Boys That Tease is a high school bully romance about Tinsley Sullivan, a child star, and Crispin Dalton, a golden boy. The story is based on friends to enemies and then lovers theme. The plot was quite interesting, it had some angsty moments, mysterious and many secrets that some of them were revealed but most of them, unfortunately, didn't. What bothered me about the writing part was that the scenes didn't have a smooth alternation. There were parts that could have been more analyzed than others. Also, I would have preferred for the scandal to be revealed at the beginning so it would help us understand better what was going on. The main characters were indifferent to me and a bit annoying. Especially Crispin's, his character ruined the story for me, he was always so hot and cold. I liked Inca and Finn though, they managed to catch my attention even though their roles were minimum here. In general, it's a decent story for those who like high school romances. For me, it didn't work, but I will rate it with three stars based on the plot. ( with some changes it would be a five star)

  You can find it on Bookbub:
Boys That Tease 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια