RELEASE BOOST PACKET - The Score by S. Nelson





Title: The Score
Series: Massey Security Duet #2
Author: S. Nelson
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 8, 2019



Blurb

I lived life on my terms, keeping people at a distance for a reason.
I rebelled every chance I got, shutting down any sensibilities that remained.  
But then danger swallowed me whole, and all I wished for was a different life.
A life where I listened to the concerns of those who loved me.
A life that had meaning. 
A life where I could follow my dream of becoming a designer. 
Secrets would be revealed.
Lies would be uncovered.
But could I see beyond the deception?
And could I step away from the past and emerge on the other side intact?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


S. Nelson grew up with a love of reading and a very active imagination, never putting pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard until 2013.

Her passion to create was overwhelming, and within a few months she'd written her first novel, Stolen Fate. When she isn't engrossed in creating one of the many stories rattling around inside her head, she loves to read and travel as much as she can.

She lives in the Northeast with her husband and two dogs, enjoying the ever changing seasons.


Author Links




Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια