SALE from Trilina Pucci!


✮ ✮ ✮ HOT 99¢ SALE ALERT! ✮ ✮ ✮

What do you do when all the wrong choices are the only ones that feel right? 
…...You sin. 

Worship, a sexy and “blazing hot” standalone from Trilina Pucci is ON SALE now for only 99¢! 

Don’t miss out! Grab your copy today! 
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/Worshiptp

I’m a powerful man who’s never been refused.
Until I met her.
Gretchen makes me want what I shouldn’t. 

She’s the woman I never knew I needed. 
The one woman I want to love.
My equal.

She’s brought me to my knees.
Made me question everything. 
And I’m going to devour every single, gorgeous part of her body until she whispers my name like a prayer.

We’re a sin so explosive the fallout could be deadly.
Because she’s done the one thing my wife never could . . . made me love her.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια