NEW RELEASE! Claiming Her Curves by Christa Wick




Please share the below post on your social media/blog pages!
★★★ AVAILABLE NOW! ★★★
Claiming Her Curves by Christa Wick is LIVE!
Amazon ➙ https://amzn.to/31HmDxB
Universal ➙ http://bit.ly/2Lnn2RA
FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

What’s a guy to do when the one woman he can’t stop thinking about doesn’t believe he’s got real feelings for her? Get downright stubborn and sweep her off her feet, that’s what.

Pippa: The idea that my richest and most gorgeous client just proposed to me feels like some crazy joke, or a pitch for "My Big Fat New York Wedding: The Parody.” But my situation is dire enough that taking Blake up on his offer is a given. The fact that our marriage would be no more than a solution he’s come up with to help me out (because that’s just the kind of guy he is)? That’ll end up breaking my heart if I’m not careful.

Blake: So, that just happened. I proposed and saved Pippa's flailing business in one fell swoop. Of course I did. I’ve been protective of her from the start of our friendship. And now that she’s wearing my ring, protective doesn’t even begin to cover the way I feel. That I stepped up to rescue her was always a given. But the fact that I had to take such drastic measures to begin with? That’ll all make sense soon enough.

But first, I just have to convince Miss Oblivious that I really am in love with her.

The Irresistible Curves Collection
Chasing Her Curves (Hawk & Ginny)
Claiming Her Curves (Blake & Pippa)
Capturing Her Curves (Shane & Velda)

This collection of steamy & sweet standalones contains hot alpha billionaires just wanting to give their sweet curvy girls the HEAs they deserve.

Previously published as Curve Contract (c) 2012 with extensive plot revisions throughout, newly added content, and a different extended ending.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια