NEW RELEASE! Submissive Lies by Shane Starrett


ONE-CLICK NOW!
 ★ ★ ★ NOW LIVE IN KU! ★ ★ ★
Submissive Lies by Shane Starrett is now live!
Amazon ➙ https://amzn.to/2GIM3mn
Universal ➙ mybook.to/SubmissiveLies
FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Thomas was everything a woman should want. Smart, sweet, gorgeous... but that first spark I’d felt between us had fizzled. There’s something wrong with me, something broken. Or... at least I thought it was broken. Then I met Steve. We went from spark to raging inferno with one flick of his eyebrow, one dangerous smile, and now all I can think about is the side of myself I’d tried so hard to lock away. He’s everything Thomas isn’t. He’s everything I’ve been missing. Fire and passion... and dominance. If I was a good girl, a vanilla girl, I could have been happy with Thomas. But now that I’ve met Steve, I know that’s impossible.

My name is Jen. I am a submissive.

I’ve deceived everyone around me about who I am, and I’ve lied to myself. But this time I won’t.

This time I will choose happiness... even if it hurts.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια