Review: Ceifador X (Prequel to The Knight's Rose) by Demi Vice

                                                                Description:
 Feared like death, worshipped like light;
He was my breath, and I was poisoned at first sight.

Just as the earth was round, I, Bianca Di Vaio, have always been sick. I’d spent most of my life confined in my room, secluded in my mansion, and off-limits to all the men who worked for my father, the kingpin of Manhattan.

Then one night, I heard his voice. 




Antonio Castillo talked like desire but looked like death; dressed in all black wearing a metal skull for a face. He was the deadliest man at my father’s disposal. The Knight who earned the name, Grim Reaper.

Have you ever heard the story about a caged young girl who met her knight in broken armor?






                                                     My opinion:
               You’re going to Hell. Not just Hell, but Hell’s Hell. 

 Ceifador X is a dark romance about a sick fifteen-year-old girl and a very dangerous twenty-nine-year-old man. It's a novella-length, prequel to Knight's Rose, so it actually just gives us the information on how the characters met and why there is this hate/love relationship. Also, it skimmed the surface of character development as well. The plot is intriguing and there are moments that are quite intense and dark. It is a taboo story, at first, it's tame presenting the love as an infatuation but towards the end, it gets wild from the girl's side. It's my first book from this author and based on this short book I think the next will be amazing. I loved this one and I will rate it with 4.5 stars. 

 You can find it on Bookbub:
Ceifador X  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια