The Contract by C.M. Wick! Now Live!


★★★ AVAILABLE NOW! ★★★
One contract...three signatures...
The Contract by C.M. Wick is now live!
Amazon ➙ https://amzn.to/2KkfFJ6
Universal ➙ http://bit.ly/2Lnn2RA FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

I always thought I was invisible to men.

It takes one unforgettable night for me to discover I'm not--and one contract for me to see how much more I've yet to discover about myself.

My boss Beckett is the deep, quietly intense, and far-too-handsome billionaire I've always wanted from afar, but never once imagined I could have.

His friend Jace is the sexy, dirty-talking, and equally intense celebrity bachelor I never thought I'd want, with a secret life I'm still wrapping my head around.

They both have dark pasts I want to help heal. They both want me to be a part of their future.

All I have to do...is sign the contract.

Previously published as Ball Her (c) 2016, revised throughout with newly added content, and a different extended ending.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια